Decision Maker: Cabinet
Decision status: For Determination
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: No
To seek the approval for the draft Langham Neighbourhood Plan Review to be published for consultation and subsequent stages
That Cabinet AGREED that:
1. The draft Langham Neighbourhood Plan Review is published for public consultation for a minimum of 6 weeks.
2. Following public consultation, the draft plan and representations received are submitted for independent examination.
3. The Strategic Director of Places be authorised to appoint an independent examiner in consultation with the Langham Neighbourhood Plan Group.
4. That following receipt of the examiner’s report that the Strategic Director of Places in consultation with the Portfolio Holder with responsibility for Planning be authorised to publish the County Council’s decision notice, update the Langham Neighbourhood Plan Review and undertake a referendum.
5. Subject to the outcome of the referendum that the Strategic Director of Places in consultation with the Portfolio Holder with responsibility for Planning be authorised to make the Langham Neighbourhood Plan Review part of the Development Plan for Rutland.
Report author: Roger Ranson
Publication date: 24/05/2022
Date of decision: 24/05/2022
Decided at meeting: 24/05/2022 - Cabinet