Decision Maker: Cabinet
Decision status: For Determination
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: No
To seek the approval for the draft Market Overton Neighbourhood Plan Review to be published for consultation and subsequent stages.
That Cabinet AGREED that:
1. The draft Market Overton Neighbourhood Plan was published for public consultation for a minimum of 6 weeks.
2. Following public consultation, the draft plan and representations received were submitted for independent examination.
3. The Strategic Director of Places be authorised to appoint an independent examiner in consultation with the Market Overton Neighbourhood Plan Group
4. That following receipt of the examiner’s report that the Strategic Director of Places in consultation with the Portfolio Holder with responsibility for Planning be authorised to publish the County Council’s decision notice, update the Market Overton Neighbourhood Plan and undertake a referendum.
5. Subject to the outcome of the referendum that the Strategic Director of Places in consultation with the Portfolio Holder with responsibility for Planning be authorised to make the Market Overton Neighbourhood Plan part of the Development Plan for Rutland.
Report author: Roger Ranson
Publication date: 14/06/2022
Date of decision: 14/06/2022
Decided at meeting: 14/06/2022 - Cabinet